Random Thoughts On TV

Saturday, April 15, 2006

See Prison "Break Out" Online

As usual, Fox waited to see how other networks fare in their innovative ideas before joining in. The scared stiff execs at Fox have decided to air their hit shows online just like everyone else is doing. Their excuse for waiting this long? They wanted to be more creative than the other networks by partnering with all their local affiliates across the nation (which means they have to share the big $$ they earn with all the affiliates). They also want to make sure some of the shows can be downloaded only through local affiliate websites. As this makes no sense to me, I beg, can someone please explain their line of thought?

Or maybe I shouldn't be so quick to criticize. The big positive from this is I can watch this hot man on my laptop many times and not feel bad.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>