Random Thoughts On TV

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Quick Week Recap

As the past week and a half have proved near impossible to watch and fully recap my fave shows, I figured I'd just point out the highlights and call it a day. BUT I will definitely recap all shows next week. BTW - I didn't know the second part of House MD was shown on Wed so i missed it. If you have a tape of it, please email me. I'll pay for shipping to and from. Merci Beaucoup.

American Idol
I had to start off with the best news of the week. Paris Bennett was voted off the island. If i had time, I'd throw a soiree for everyone and dance on the table Paris Hilton style. Yes... The annoying thing is gone. Now, I'm not sure who i want to go next. All singers that grated my nerves are gone. Just don't let it be Kat McPheever cause i want her to win this thing.

America's Next Top Model
Furonda and her princess tiara are both gone. I'd be sad if i cared or liked her at all... which i don't. I'm not as excited about her departure as i was about Paris' but i'm glad she's gone. Next should be Jade. If it isn't, I'll call Tyra and scream my head off. Still in Thailand, the girls rode elephants and learnt traditional dances. My girl Joanie not only won the challenge this week, she gave the best performance and even inspired Sara to plagiarize her poses. Yay. she'd better win. Danielle was awesome too. I hope she feels better next week.


Prison Break
Wow, Scofield is telling everyone in prison that he plans to break out. Makes me think he has a plan that doesn't include all those morons following him. He even stood up the pope. What the hell? I can't wait to see what happens next week because from the previews, it looks like one of two things happened. Pope decided to help scofield escape or Scofield hurt Pope in order to make his escape. Either way, it's bound to be one hell of an episode.

House M.D.
Omar Epps caught a disease from a patient who ended up dying and i hope this is their way of killing him off. He also exposed Dr. Cameron to the disease because he adamantly wanted her to re-visit the patient's apt to search for a cure. I have to say, Dr. Chase is such a punk. When House asked who would return to the scene of the crime for more diseased materials, he did nothing. Cameron stepped up right away. I dislike him more and more nowadays. His cuteness is evaporating very quickly. I can't believe i missed the second half of the show... I didn't know it was airing the next day. Please email me if you have a tape of this episode. I'll be your BFF if you can share it.

Desperate Housewives
Gabrielle lost her baby. Even though she successfully threatened the baby's father to sign over his kid, the stripper/prostitute mother changed her mind and decided she wanted her daughter. My heart pulled for Gabi when she started crying at the end. Eva better get nominated next year. Karl finally left Edie and she wants to
know who he left her for. Susan isn't telling her but is acting like her best friend out of guilt (even though it's not her fault. She thought they'd broken up. Damn that Karl). Bree wants to get closer to her fellow AA friend so she's become his Sex Addicts sponsor. I see interesting scenes and storylines for Bree in the future. Betty Applewhite finally found someone to buy her house but her sane son doesn't want to leave his girlfriend behind. He ends up making his crazy brother "attack" his girlfriend (Bree's daughter) which convinces his mom that they have to do something other than move. I didn't quite get that logic cause won't she want to move for sure after that? anyway, she decides to kill him softly instead. We'll see what happens there. And in the least interesting storyline, Lynette tried to help her boss have sex with his wife by flirting with her over IM messages but it backfired in her face. He's going to fire Tom Scavo instead because he made up a story to stop his wife from getting angry at him and promised he'd fire the person he said flirted online. what? that makes no sense and never ever happens in real life. Cause for a law suit my man.

Grey's Anatomy
Meredith
decides to date vet O'Hottie and ends up birthing a horse and sexing him up the first night. She's such a whore i can't stand it. Dr. McDreamy finds out by visiting vet O'Hottie in the middle of the night (cause their dog is sick) and seeing Mer in his shirt with sex hair. Ooh, he gives her the cold shoulder and goes home to sex his own wife. and why is HE upset? Izzie doesn't want her fave patient off life support and her boss, Dr. Bailey started suspecting they have more than just a patient/doctor relationship. This was confirmed when she saw their passionate hug at the end of the episode. I guess Izzie is in trouble next week. Christina realizes she knows almost nothing substantial about her boyfriend. Dr. Burke opens up a lot more to Georgie poo. George on the other hand has moved in with his girlfriend (who lives at at the hospital) and his friend Izzie really wants to know where he's been sleeping. A patient ends up convincing him to move back in with her cause she misses him so much and he decides to do that next week. Yay. Lastly, Alex (the guy i've grown to really dislike) disagrees with McDreamy's wife's surgical decision re: a patient and tells them to sue her. She retaliates by recommending him to be her personal bitch in the prenatal department of the hospital. LOL. Love it! He's going to be an OBGYN. I can't wait to see how that goes.

Oooh, best part of the week. I saw the first ad for So you think you can dance. My show is back biatches. May 25th marks its return. Can't wait.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>